There are many reasons we believe Oliver will improve social services, but we decided to start with “Top 7 Reasons Oliver Will Improve Social Services” from the service provider perspective. These are the organizations providing critical services for vulnerable children, youth and families – their work is imperative to help make families whole again, whenever possible. So while the greatest benefit for all is the positive impact Oliver will have on children, youth and families, here are a few reasons Oliver will benefit to social service provider community:
1. You’ll get back precious time. Time is our greatest commodity. So if there is a way to cut most, if not all, of the mundane paperwork that can bog you down, more time can be dedicated to the important work: helping children, youth and families. Just as online banking has streamlined the way people take on the monthly bill-paying chore, Oliver will streamline the way you manage and track outcomes for the families you serve.
2. Finding efficiencies = cost savings. Simply put, time (see above) is money. Any savings can be reinvested in additional services or capacity.
3. You can trust Oliver. Oliver was created by Partners for Our Children based at the University of Washington – a trusted public university that is held accountable by the public. So you can rest assured that our driving force is not profits, but positive impact on lives.
4. Investing in smart technology is finally within reach. Since our ultimate goal is to deliver technology for good, we’ve priced our product at the lowest subscription rates possible – just enough to sustain and maintain the product long-term. That makes Oliver just pennies in comparison to other products on the market.
5. You’ll know more about your customers. You’ll finally be able to see a more holistic picture of your customers, which allows you to better coordinate services and offer more tailored support and advice to your customers.
6. You'll have access to real-time data. Sure, data has been collected for years, but so often, it’s not in a format that can be acted upon within the agency and at such a granular customer and service level. Whether data are found in filing cabinets or spreadsheets, how do you make sense of it all? With Oliver, you have access to near real-time visualizations on important measures for both your organization and the families you serve, so you can quickly see what’s working and what’s not, and then improve your services accordingly.
7. Compliance, compliance and more compliance. Our Oliver solution has been checked, double-checked and triple-checked and it is compliant on all fronts. HIPPA, security, you name it – the information is private and protected.
So there you have it! These are just a few reasons Oliver will improve services, but we have no doubt there are more. For the service providers already using Oliver, have we missed any other reasons you think Oliver is improving your work?